Paid $4,200 and never recieved the product. - Never work with My Practic Now!

I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it.I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email.

After several attempts to email them without a response (I would wait about 1 week in between) I had to file a charge back with my credit card company. They provided documentation that was untrue to the credit card company saying they had delivered my website. I'm the fool here. Sitting here without a website and without my $4,200.

I have included the email they sent to the credit card company claiming that I was never an unhappy client and that I should have come to them first before filing a charge back. I did come to them first and gave them plenty of time to respond. And they did not....

You can see the letter they sent the credit card company here.For your convenience I have highlighted the things they said regarding our interchange that were untrue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That i did not receive my website and did not get my money back

Reason of review:
Paid for a product that I never received
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #868904 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with My Practic Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.